Sunday, June 5, 2011

Orly Cosmic FX Galaxy Girl Swatch

Galaxy Girl is another dark polish from this collection that I'm not very fond of. It may just be my least favorite of them all. I don't know, I guess there just wasn't anything really special about this one to make me like it. It has a plum base with blue glitter. I used 3 coats, no topcoat. It was quite difficult for me to photograph this one. I'm debating whether or not I should get/build a lightbox. Do many of you nail bloggers out there use a lightbox, do you recommend using one? Well off to bed, tomorrow I have to go to an orientation for the nursing program I will be starting in September. Wish me luck!



How the polish looks in the bottle.
Oh yea, after orientation I'm going on a nail polish haul adventure! I heard of this store called US Nails Supply where O.P.I. are $4.25 each, China Glaze are $3 each (only $2.75 if you buy 10 or more), Essie is $3.50, so forth. Basically I'm gonna try not to go nuts there, I'll post some pics =]

No comments:

Post a Comment