Monday, June 13, 2011

Another haul, already?!

I went to US Nails Supply just one week ago, and lucky me, I was able to stop by again today and get whatever I wanted, thanks to my wonderful fiance. Here's what I got:

L to R: Worth the Risque, Fashion Addict, Wild at Heart (I wanted Revvvolution too, but didn't see it)

L to R: Mrs. Robinson, Warhol, Koo-Koo CaChoo, Feelin' Groovy (from Poptastic Collection)

L to R: Pucci-licious, Chelsea Girl, Age of Aquarius (also from Poptastic; I wanted the whole collection O_O )

L to R: White Out, 108 Degrees, Electric Pineapple, Blue Iguana, Grape Pop


L to R: Black Onyx, Suzi Loves Cowboys, Ogre the Top Blue, Jade is the New Black, Bling Dynasty, Blue Shatter
 So I'm finally part of the Color Club 'club'! Yay! I really wanted some Essie since I don't own any, but the colors were kinda limited so I still have no Essie. Thanks for everyone's suggestions yesterday, very helpful! Also, last week I was lucky enough to win my first giveaway! I received it in the mail today. This one was from Kelly at Polish, Puttering, and Ponderings. If you haven't already, check out her blog ;] Thanks Kelly!

L to R: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails, CG Pom Pom, Revlon Perplex

No comments:

Post a Comment