Tuesday, June 28, 2011

China Glaze White Out & BM 205


Hey everyone. Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been really busy planning stuff for my wedding (and working out, phew!). It's only 2 weeks away! I've no idea what I'll do for posts while I'm gone. How do guest posts work? I've never done that before, but I've seen other bloggers do it. Any volunteers while I'm gone? Anyways, I'm really happy how this mani turned out. I've seen this method done before where multiple colors are applied on a stamp to get a cool effect, but I've always been too scared that the colors would all run together, but they didn't. YAY! For this mani I used 2 coats of China Glaze White Out as a base. I used BM 205 to stamp and I used 4 Konad stamping polishes: Sky Pearl, Red, Yellow, and Princess Apple Green. By no means is the stamping perfect on this one, but it's really not that noticeable unless you look really close.


No comments:

Post a Comment