Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blog Tag: What's In Your Purse?

No nail post today. I wore the mani from my previous post for longer than I usually do and won't have anything for you guys until tomorrow. Sorry! Anyways, I've been tagged to do this by Sarah from Samarium's Swatches. Here goes:


Wallet, pen & highlighter, glass nail file, cough drops, hand sanitizer, hair ties, chapstick, purse hook, contact lens case.

Flashlight, iPhone, iPods, bluetooth audio dongle

I didn't know where to keep all my Best Buy receipts together so I decided to keep them in my purse lol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dump your purse, answer the questions, and tag 5 bloggers to find out what's in their purse!
1. Where did you get your purse, and how long have you had it?

My sister gave me this purse for my 21st birthday, but I guess you can say it's from the Coach store haha. I've had it for about a year and a half now.

2. What are 3 must-haves in your purse?(Not including keys and wallet)
Glass nail file, chapstick, pen

3. What is something you should have in your purse right now, but don't?A water bottle. I love water! I must have drank it all.

4. What is the thing you have the most of in your purse right now?

I don't have much going on in there, so I guess receipts haha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tag whoever is willing to share what's in their purse! I hope I didn't bore anyone too badly =P

No comments:

Post a Comment