Sunday, June 12, 2011

O.P.I. My Private Jet Swatch

First off, I just want to apologize for my absence these past few days. I had an eye infection last week that led to these massive headaches. I ended up getting a CT scan, which came back negative (phew!) and I was prescribed vicodin. The medication has been kicking my butt, but helping, and I'm glad to be back!

Now onto nail polish! I picked this one up last week from my haul at US Nails Supply and I'm so happy that I did. It's a charcoal that has a chocolate tint to it at certain angles and it's packed with holo glitter! I can say for the first time, I couldn't stop staring at my nails. This is kinda pic heavy, but it was hard to photograph. All photos can be enlarged.



Here it looks charcoal...

...and then here it has a chocolate hue.
 
Looks charcoal colored...



...looks chocolate colored.

And guess what?! My fiancee is taking me to US Nails Supply this week and he'll buy me whatever I want. I'm so excited =] Anyone have suggestions of colors I should get? I don't have much on my wishlist right now. I don't own any Essie or Color Club (except for Covered in Diamonds) and I think I may want to get some of those to add to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment