Monday, June 20, 2011

Bright Freehand Nail Art


My wedding shower was a few days ago on Saturday, and I wanted to do some abstract nail art, but this was a total fail for me. I kept this on for maybe an hour and took it off. I did something after this and it looks way better, I'll post the pretty one tomorrow haha. For the base I used one coat of China Glaze White out and then two coats of China Glaze White Cap. Then for the brightly colored lines I used Color Club Warhol, Koo-Koo CaChoo, Mrs. Robinson, and Feelin' Groovy. I used a short nail art brush here because I thought it would give me more control (I couldn't be more wrong lol), but after I took this off I used a longer nail art brush and it worked WAY better to create the curved lines. Again, the pretty post will come tomorrow ;]



No comments:

Post a Comment