Friday, May 6, 2011

YAY! 50 followers!

Wow I reached 50 followers! Whooo hoo I'm so excited! Thanks followers =] I have something special for you guys today, water marbling! I've done this a few times, some have came out better than others, but i'm pretty happy with how these came out. I know I've got some improving to do, but hope you all enjoy this mani!


I started off by painting all my nails white with Wet n Wild French White Creme. If you use a lighter base color, the colors you use to marble will really pop and look bright. If you use a darker base, the colors won't look as bright and will have a more subtle look.


 Left to right: Sally Hansen XW in White On, SHXW in Fuchsia Power, SHXW in Deep Purple, and L.A. Colors Color Craze in Live. Marbling does use up a lot of polish, so I bought the Sally Hansen polishes purposely for marbling because I don't mind using them up.



 My left pinky didn't come out great, but it was the first nail I dipped and as those of you who have tried marbling, you kinda have to get a rhythm going so I didn't expect that one to be great (and I was too lazy to re-do it).

Introducing.. my right hand! Hahaha I've been hiding my right hand because pointer nail just keeps breaking and I'm having a difficult time growing it back =[ waa waa. Also, my pointer nail is a good (bad) example of what happens when water is left on your nail after you dunk it. The polish kind of bleeds and you don't want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment