Sunday, May 8, 2011

L.A. Colors Live and BM 221

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there =] To those of you nailphiles who are moms, I hope you got some awesome nail polish as gifts today! I'm currently still wearing my water marbled nails and I want to do my nails again already, but I've been so busy working I haven't had time. This is the mani I had on before I did water marbling. The base color is L.A. Colors Color Craze in Live. It's a beautiful silver color. I actually had to wear the silver by itself to work a few days ago because I got called in to work early and had to pick something that looks okay without any nail art. It felt soo weird, but I still received many compliments on the color. I stamped using BM 221 in Konad black. It was a bit difficult to center this design, so my middle finger nail looks crooked lol. This design kind of reminds me of an optical illusion.




No comments:

Post a Comment