Friday, May 20, 2011

Pirate Mani 3

So as you guys know, there are mermaids in the POTC movies, so of course I had to have at least one mani with a mermaid. Too bad the fauxnad plate I own with a mermaid totally sucks and I could only get a clean pick up of the image once =[ For the base color I used Orly in It's Up to Blue. It's pretty sheer, I used two coats, but three would be better for complete opacity. The mermaid is from fauxnad M72 and the fish are from fauxnad M14. I stamped using Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Silver Sweep. I wanted the tips to look like mermaid tail scales, but my fiancee thought they were waves so I'll have to do another mani that actually looks like a mermaid's tail, but for the design I used BM 217 and also stamped in Silver Sweep.

I went to bed before topcoat and I got lines all over my nails =|


The mermaid! Too bad she didn't want to cooperate with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment