Wednesday, May 4, 2011

O.P.I. DS Extravagance & BM 221

I thought I didn't own any holo polishes, but some other blogs describe this polish as being one. Not sure if it's a true holo, but I can say it's gorgeous! I used O.P.I. Designer Series in Extravagance. It's a reddish purple color with holo glitter, maybe that's why it's kinda hard to say whether it is or not. I thought it would have a bumpy finish, but surprisingly, it had a very smooth finish. The formula was great. I used two coats for opacity. I stamped with BM 221 in Konad White. I have to say, I'm really pleased with the new Bundle Monster plates. I'd go as far as saying the second set actually works just as well as Konad image plates!





I don't know why my thumbnails appear so blurry. They're really clear when you click to enlarge them. Does anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment