Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Conversation Hearts

Hi everyone! I did these a a few weeks back because I knew when school came around I wouldn't have time to do that many different manis for Valentine's Day. I got this idea from Leslie at Polish Art Addiction. I'm pretty sure everyone has eaten this candy at least once for Valentine's Day. I can't remember what I used as a base color (oops!), but I stamped using Nail Art Diva plate From the Heart 1 in China Glaze Lemon Fizz, China Glaze Re-fresh Mint, China Glaze Something Sweet, China Glaze Peachy Keen, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lively Lilac. I did use a dotting tool to go over the colors and make them more opaque. The red wording is stamped with the same plate using Nail Art Diva polish in Heartfelt Red. I got the Nail Art Diva plate and polish from Rebecca's 600 follower giveaway last year, but waited until the right occasion to use it =] I mattified them after with Essie Matte About You because the candies are actually matte and chalk like.





No comments:

Post a Comment