Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nicki Minaj Inspired Nails #4

Hey everyone! Short post tonight. I wanted to get this up earlier this week, but OMG this second semester of nursing school is literally kicking my boootay and I have had no time and I should really be studying now. Anyways, here's my 4th and final Nicki Minaj inspired mani. I actually wanted to do more because I was so inspired, but the contest ended and I only had time to do 4. For this mani I used a base coat of China Glaze White Out and then used a dotting tool to add Color Club: Feelin' Groovy, Koo-Koo Cachoo, Chelsea Girl, Pucci-Licious, Almost Famous, and Poptastic. I stamped in Konad M57 in Konad Black.




Out of the four, one of my final entries was submitted for voting. The moderator chose this one, but personally I liked my #1 with the fish scale look. Funny thing, every time I enter a contest, the moderator never chooses my favorite! Sucks, but a win is a win and I had fun participating =] Anyone interested can follow me on Instagram @heartnat24

No comments:

Post a Comment