Friday, January 6, 2012

OPI Black Onyx, China Glaze White Out, and RA 114

Hi everyone! Today I have another design to show you. I did this really quick. I just wanted to test out another Red Angel nail art plate. I'll be testing them a lot these next couple of weeks so stay tuned for more. On my pinky, middle, and thumb I used OPI Black Onyx and stamped using RA 114 in Konad White. Then on my ring and index finger I used China Glaze White Out and stamped using RA 114 in Konad Black. I wanted to see what color combination would look best. After trying it out, I like the white base with black stamp better. It might be hard to tell, but something I noticed so far using the Red Angel plates is that the image has tiny little parts that showed up bald when I stamped, which is something that never happens to me using Konad. It's no biggie, but I'm really anal sometimes and it bothers me just a bit haha.

QUESTION: I need some help from everyone. On my Facebook I like to use only one photo of each manicure, but I'm having a hard time picking a 'pose' lol. Do you prefer A, B, or C? Please help! =]

A

B

C

No comments:

Post a Comment