Monday, January 23, 2012

China Glaze Electropop Cupcake Nails

Hi everyone! I go back to school in a week ='[ I won't be able to post as often as I have been able to this past month and a half, but I will still post probably once a week. Anyways, I picked up China Glaze's Electropop collection the same day that I purchased the Magnetix Collection and I decided to use it to make cupcake nails! I was going to do cupcake nails earlier, but I was waiting on these colors, they're so bright and colorful! From China Glaze's Electropop Collection I used Sweet Hook, Dance Baby, Fuchsia Fanatic, Aquadelic, Gaga For Green, Sunshine Pop, Make Some Noise, and Gothic Lolita. The white is Wet N Wild French White Creme and the red is China Glaze Hey Sailor. Happy cupcaking!



No comments:

Post a Comment