Monday, April 25, 2011

Safari Nails!

Hey, hope everyone had a good Easter yesterday! So this is a mani I've done once before, but last time I just did it freehand and this time I used tape to keep the lines somewhat straight. The base colors are Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On and O.P.I. DS Glow. I used Konad plate M78.  





In case any of you are interested, Zoya is still having their Earth Day Nail Polish Exchange until Wednesday the 27th! I do not currently own any Zoya polish and I'm looking to place an order. I've been looking at SO many swatches, but there's too many to chose from! Anyone have suggestions? I really like the shimmery, sparkly polishes. I'm probably going to get Charla, Mimi, Apple, Tanzy, Faye, and Kimmy for sure, but perhaps a couple more ;] After these, no more buying nail polish for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment