Saturday, April 30, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award!

YAY! Thanks to Amber from Rainbows and Sparkles Blog for giving me this Kreativ Blogger Award =] It made my day!
 Here's what you have to do:


  • Write 10 facts about yourself.
  • Pass the award along to 10 other bloggers and tell them about the award!
Here's my 10 facts:
1. I'm Filipino and Mexican.
2. I love watching movies!
3. My fiancee is Tongan.
4. Pizza is my favorite food; I can eat it for every meal of everyday.
5. My polish addiction got worse when I started blogging LOL (I feel like it justifies buying more stuff).
6. I have long hair that goes down to my waist.
7. I will be going to school in September to be a nurse (and then I won't be able to do my nails as often *sadface*)
8. I love wearing flip flops, even when it's raining.
9. I suck at putting on makeup.
10. Just about all my shopping is done online.
 
I pass this award to:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment