Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Essie Where's My Chauffeur & gLORIous 22k Goldleaf Topcoat

Hey loves! Today I have a polish I have been lemming for about a month now--Essie Where's My Chauffeur. I finally made a trip to the nail store and got it along with a new collection I'll be showing you tomorrow. Here's Essie Where's My Chauffeur and gLORIous 22k Goldleaf Topcoat. I love love love this Essie color! The gold flakes are cool, but were a pain in the butt to work with. The bottle is packed with gold flakes, but they don't want to stay on the darn brush. It's the second time I tried using it. To get this amount of flakes I ended up having a thick coat of clear and it took such a long time to dry. I prefer to use OPI The Man With the Golden Gun over this one--it may be only 18k, but it's so much easier to get the flakes on my nails.






No comments:

Post a Comment