Sunday, December 30, 2012

Color Club Halo Hues Collection Swatches

Hey lacquerheads! Today I have Color Club's Halo Hues collection to show you. I've been wanting this collection for a couple months now, but the nail store I always go to took too long to get it so I ordered one from another polish blogger selling a few sets on Instagram. Thanks Yamii! This collection consists of 6 linear holos. My photos are shown at 3 coats, without topcoat, and with flash.

Here's the photo collage I made for my Instagram in case you want to see a side by side. 


Angel Kiss-light green linear holo.

Blue Heaven--light blue linear holo.

Cloud Nine--light pink linear holo.

Halo-Graphic--pink linear holo.

Cherubic--tan linear holo.

Harp On It--silver linear holo.
I'm completely in love with all of these and so glad I finally added these to my stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment