Thursday, October 4, 2012

OPI Germany Collection Swatches

Hey readers! Today I have swatches of OPI's Fall 2012 Germany Collection to show you. It consists of 6 shimmers and 6 cremes. I typically do nail art, but I got this collex back in August and I've been dying to play with them. Sometimes if I don't do swatches of polishes, they'll be in my untrieds forever lol. Hella polish hoarder over here. My stash is at about 486 not counting top coat, base coats, or Konad/stamping polishes. Yikes! What's your "number?"

Danke-Shiny Red

Deutsch You Want Me Baby?

Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs

Unfor-greta-bly Blue

Every Month is Oktoberfest

German-icure by OPI

Don't Pretzel My Buttons. My new favorite nude!!

My Very First Knockwurst

Berlin There Done That

Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!

Don't Talk Bach to Me

Schnapps Out of It
I really LOVE all 6 of the shimmers. Out of the cremes, I love Dont' Pretzel My Buttons and My Very First Knockwurst. I'm not partial to grey at all and the 2 weird colors, well they're just that. The formula was great on all of them. All swatches are 2 coats, except Suzi & the 7 Dusseldorfs and Berlin There Done That, they're 3. These are all shown without topcoat. Which ones have you ladies picked up?

No comments:

Post a Comment