Sunday, August 12, 2012

China Glaze Flirty Tankini and Konad M79

Happy Sunday! I can't believe I have less than a month before school starts again. I will savor these next few weeks doing my nails before I have to go back. I have to say, I have been very uninspired lately with all the stealing of photos that has been going around. First it was just on Instagram, but it has been brought to my attention that it is also happening on FB. It makes me so angry to see not only my work, but other bloggers photos with no credit given to the artist, the watermarks cropped out, or even someone else's watermark on top. I literally spent hours last week reporting photos. Happy to say they were all removed, but wow, it is time consuming and I can't keep up. Hopefully it dies down so I can get back to focusing on my nails. Has this been happening to others and how have you ladies been dealing with it?

Sorry for the rant--back to my mani. I used China Glaze Flirty Tankini and stamped using Konad M79 in Konad Black.





No comments:

Post a Comment