Tuesday, June 19, 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge--Day 19: Galaxies

Happy Tuesday! Today's theme is galaxies and I was kind of dreading it because I wasn't sure how mine would turn out. I think they turned out pretty well for my first time. I used a bunch of stuff so I'm just going to list them: OPI Black Onyx, China Glaze Champagne Bubbles, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, China Glaze Riveting, OPI Dim Sum Plum, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Night Flight, China Glaze Man Hunt, Pure Ice Vinyl Remix Platinum Magic Base Coat, and China Glaze Fairy Dust. I also used some white acrylic paint. I finally got some acrylic paints yesterday, so I will start playing with them soon! Not sure how that will turn out, but hopefully I can do some new kinds of nail art with that. What do you ladies think, are these out of this world?



No comments:

Post a Comment