Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Colors of the Wind Inspired

Goodmorning! Today I have a Pocahontas/Colors of the Wind inspired mani. I'm thinking of maybe entering this one or my Metallic Multicolor Stamping mani for Bundle Monsters contest, but I'm having trouble deciding.  For this I used a base of China Glaze White Out and then sponged on China Glaze: Electric Beat, Dance Baby, Sunshine Pop, Kinetic Candy, Gothic Lolita and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Lively Lilac and Snappy Sorbet. I stamped using BM 214 in Konad White. I thought this turned out pretty good based on what I had in my head lol. Can you ladies please help me pick which one to enter? (A or B in the last photo)



(Here's what my base looked like before stamping)

Help me choose which one I should enter into Bundle Monster's contest, A or B?


No comments:

Post a Comment