Sunday, September 4, 2011

O.P.I. Black Onyx and O.P.I. Gold Shatter

I've been buying a ton of crackle/shatter polishes lately! I can't help it. Just like regular nail polish, I feel the urge to own all colors and try same colors of different brands haha. Anyways, I used OPI Black Onyx as a base and used OPI Gold Shatter on top. I also added some gold hex glitter that I just got last week at U.S Nails (yes, again, but only a mini haul this time >.<) . I bought a little container of it because I wanted to try something new and also because the holidays are just around the corner and I'm pretty sure I'll be getting a lot of use from it. I really loved the formula of this gold shatter. I applied it thick and it came out great. I keep going back and forth sometimes whether I like OPI shatter or China Glaze crackle better, but more often than not I like OPI better. I think it has to do with the pro-wide brush that makes the application easier because I use less brush strokes. What about you ladies, do you have a favorite shatter or crackle brand?




No comments:

Post a Comment